
Happy Birthday Laura! So glad that you are my sister and that you have joined me in the 30's! For your birthday treat, here are 10 things that make me think of you and smile...
- How I used to make you be in all my little performances. You were so compliant! "Mommy there's a rock in my shoe!"
- Fiesta Island. Over and over and over. I couldn't have done it without you. (And let's not forget 4:15 wake-up calls, giant skunks, weird old men in squeaky cars, and legs that hurt so much I thought they would fall off.)
- Hello! Fingernails!
- Cheeseburger Dogs
- Luana
- Cookies...you make the best!
- Brittney chucking M&M's from the back seat
- T-rings. I don't know why, but they make me think of you.
- Oreo milkshakes from Jack-in-the-Box and Dulce le Leche cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
- Toffee!!
4 comments:
Yummy Yum Yum. Half of those memories involve food :) I love the picture, if only I were still that good looking!!
I can't believe how much Amanda looks like Laura in that picture...pretty cool memories and happy birthday, Laura.
Sharon, The Grammie Girl
Oh I loved those little programs we used to put on. Such fun memories! She's about this high she's smaller than I sometimes I help her tie her shoe ..... we need to do karaoke.
That is hot!!!!
Post a Comment