Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to Great Clips...

Brandon was supposed to go get his haircut with Mike and JR last week, but he was sick, so I cut it myself a few days ago. Let's just say it's not exactly a great cut. But he's 10. And he always wears a hat. Strangely, I was still feeling confidant in my hair cutting abilities, and decided to cut myself some bangs. They were a little shorter than I intended, so I did what any reasonable person would do --kept cutting! I read in a magazine that bangs would make me look younger...and now I look like a 3-year old who got into mama's scissors. (I've seen a few of those in my day.) On the plus side, Amanda thinks I look like the girl in Napolean Dynaminte. No, I will not be posting a picture.

2 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

Oh c'mon Renae! I did the same thing when I was about 13- but I used curved manicure scissors! I just wanted to trim them . . .
robyn

Mike said...

I think she means Summer not Deb!