Wednesday, February 6, 2008

in other news...

As you can see we have been keeping our commericial grade snow blowers busy this year. They seem to be getting stronger and more efficient with each storm...my only complaint is they require a lot of fuel and sometimes they are hard to get out of bed. I can't believe all the snow we have gotten in the last few weeks. And it just keeps coming!

Other exciting things at our house...
Amanda got her ears pierced! The kids were out of school and the boys were off snowboarding, so it just seemed like a good day for some girl fun. She was very brave and didn't even cry...mom almost did though. We went for ice cream afterward and that makes everything better right? Brittney wanted no part of the ear piercing. She kept saying "I don't want a shot in my ear." and "Will you tell them not to pierce my ears?" Not to be out done by her big sister, she got a sheet of sticker earrings that she wears proudly.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I don't remember anyone saying there would be ice-cream! Where's mine?

Joe and Julianne said...

Wow! Those commercial grade snow blowers seem really nice!!!! Do they turn into lawn mowers in the summer??? Get a patent on them quick before someone else thinks of it.

Yeah for pierced ears and ice cream!

Laura said...

I remember being so happy when mom FINALLY let me get my ears pierced. I think it was my 12th birthday, so almost exactly 18 years ago...Does that make any one else feel old?

Lisa said...

I have been thinking of taking Katelyn to get her ears pierced. Ice cream does make everything better.