Yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a happy day! Amanda, you are developing such good talents and make others happy too! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa G
AMANDA!!! happy birthday to one of the craziest cousins in the family! We sure miss all your antics. lots of love from your Florida Family (although not Florida for long)
Why I Blog: - One more reason I am too busy to clean my house - Everyone else is doing it - Nothing I enjoy more than talking about my (not so) little ones
5 comments:
Yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a happy day! Amanda, you are developing such good talents and make others happy too!
Love you, Grandma and Grandpa G
Happy Birthday Amanda!
Happy, happy birthday to Amanda...we'll see you tonight for yummy cake and presents!! We love you and love your fun personality.
Grammie and Grampie
Happy birthday Amanda!!
AMANDA!!! happy birthday to one of the craziest cousins in the family! We sure miss all your antics. lots of love from your Florida Family (although not Florida for long)
Post a Comment