Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go....

Brittney was on activity for family night this week and she wanted to have an Easter egg hunt. The boys thought they were too grown-up (or too cool) to hunt for Easter eggs, but we made them play anyway. (Do you like Brandon's egg bucket? I couldn't find his, so he had to use a Halloween bucket.)
---
Of course, we made the boys hunt blindfolded....
---
They didn't do too well....
---
And what's an Easter egg hunt without a little kareoke afterwards??
Just for good measure, we finished up the night with some ice cream and the NCAA Championship basketball game. I wonder who is on activity next week....

7 comments:

Laura said...

I want to see a picture of Renae singing!! Looks like FUN!

Mom said...

Who wouldn't want to come to family night at your house! Way to go Brittney!

Sharon said...

You should fill the eggs with money! I bet the boys would be more excited. I would be way excited about the candy~

Unknown said...

I want to go on an egg hunt...and I'm older than your boys...

Joe and Julianne said...

You should have posted video of the karaoke :) Looks like a fun FHE.

Nathan And Tara Gardner said...

Looks like fun!! That is very creative to hunt for eggs blindfolded.

Robyn Carr said...

Brittney is a creative girl! Loved Brandon's basket- that is too funny.