Monday, December 15, 2008

The Office Christmas Party
OK, so it is not as good as the TV show "The Office", but some years it's been close. We left a little early, so we missed the "Bunny-hop" line and the dancing with the full-sized cut-out of the guy in the office who is currently working in Africa. Other than that, let's just say I would not leave my camera sitting around unattended.

The party was held at the club house of the Old Mill Golf Course in Holladay. We had great food and great views of the city. Three Cheers to the planning committee!

4 comments:

robertandsharon said...

Sounds like fun...we had a much tamer party for our Branch of missionaries last night at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building - on the ninth floor with a beautiful view of the Salt Lake Temple. Delicious food and fun entertainment...
Grammie

Robyn Carr said...

I missed Robert's- which they made the partners and directors pay for out of pocket- getting chintzy. I was home recuping from surgery. Ahh percocet.
We are having our crazy white elephant gift exchange party this week- got a great apron from italy for my gift.

Laura said...

I made Mom come to mine since Sam had a game and we missed Sam's because we were driving to St. George.

Matt and Sharon Johnson said...

I wish you stayed and had pictures of the bunny hop and dancing... I need a good laugh :)