I forgot to mention that although both of our flights were late, and we didn't pull into the driveway at home until after 1 AM, our trip home was much smoother...except for the part where we literally had to peel Amanda off of Robyn's banister --multiple times -- and carry her to the car kicking and screaming. She always has been the dramatic one, and she always has loved her Aunt Robyn.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I forgot to mention...
I forgot to mention that although both of our flights were late, and we didn't pull into the driveway at home until after 1 AM, our trip home was much smoother...except for the part where we literally had to peel Amanda off of Robyn's banister --multiple times -- and carry her to the car kicking and screaming. She always has been the dramatic one, and she always has loved her Aunt Robyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What the *&%! does this mean?
I'd say "let's go to lunch." But I didn't see "keep in touch with my awesome friend Renae" on your list...
Explain yourself girl!!!
And she has always been one of my favorites! I think because we are so much alike!!
We look forward to seeing you all sometime this winter for skiing and snowboarding (and soldier hollow- that was fun!)
TJ and Melissa are here house hunting- so excited they are moving here!
What fun memories...and we are so happy that we could all be together to make these memories.
Grammie and Grampie
Post a Comment