Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 of my favorite memories from our Family Reunion in Aspen Grove

Watching Amanda Boogie
(have I mentioned, she's not the shy one?!)
***
Brittney Rock Wall Climbing
***

Brandon in the barrel for Water Folies

***

JR making his way up the log on the high ropes course
***
snow cones
***
Cousin time
***
Gardner Family Open
***
Craft Time (and face painting)
***

Digging into our roots.
(This year we learned about my Grandfather's Parents.)
***
Late nights and long games!
***

105 of us!
Four Generations!
All together for a week of good times and serious memory making.
(and yes, I do know every name)
Thanks Grandma! Can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

I love it when Amanda dances- no fear- just feelin' the groove!

Laura said...

It was a great week! How 'bout we do it again in about 2 years? :)

Joe and Julianne said...

I don't think the picture of Amanda does her booging justice! Where is a video shot when you really need one :) GO AMANDA GO! Did you learn those moves from your mom?