Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag I'm It...

A-Attached or single... Happily Attached (yes, I copied by wife)
B-Best Friend... My wife (I have to say that right?) and Kelly Kygar, best friend from High School.
C-Cake or Pie... Cake, chocolate with white icing
D-Day of choice... Saturday, play day or work day
E-Essential Item... A TV (See "W" below.)
F-Favorite Color... Mustard Yellow
G-Gummy bears or worms... Bears
H-Hometown... San Diego
I-Indulgences... Chocolate Chip Cookies
J-January or July... July - Golf and Swimming/Beach weather
K-Kids... 2 boys and 2 girls, one dog, one turtle
L-Life is incomplete without... my wife
M-Marriage Date... June 29, 1993
N-Number of siblings... 3, 1 brother and 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples... Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears... Heights (apparently this is from my Dad)
Q-Quotes..."Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but getting up each time we fall", Vince Lombardi.
R-Reasons to smile... Date night. (again I copied my wife)
S-Season... Fall, Halloween to New Years is the best time of the year.
T-Tag someone else... My brother Eric and Don Debate
Unknown fact...I used to cry on the first day of school - now I know this comes from my Mother
V-Very favorite store...My wife would say Home Depot, she's probably right.
W-Worst habit...spending too much time watching TV
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds...X-rays
Y-Your favorite food...hmmm, Tacos and tamales, especially from El Indio.
Z-Zodiac...Scorpio

1 comment:

Laura said...

I miss El Indio Tamales! Who's going to San Diego this year so that we can have them for New Year?