The youth in our ward are spending the month participating in missionary activities, so I guess JR has missionary work on his mind. Last night they learned about using the "Preach my Gospel" manual to give a missionary discussion. These were on the back of JR's lesson plan. Does this mean he wasn't paying attention?
"Ding"
"Hi, I'm a missionary for the Church of..."
"mmmm" "15 seconds airtime...a new record"
"Ding Dong"
Hello, I'm a missionary from the Church of Jesus Christ of..."
"It's going to be a long day."





6 comments:
Those are great and he is preparing for the rejection he will obviously receive -- BUT there will be those who do not reject and those will be golden moments. I think he was listening and his notes are different from the other guys. His mind just seems to draw things when he is thinking. Love it...
Grammie
Love the cartoons! Maybe he should send them into the New Era :) JR is such a talented artist. Way to go JR!
That is funny. He should send them to Kenny :)
He is soooo talented and you can see that he has a good sense of humor.
way funny! and yes he should send them into the new era!
I love JRs drawings. Good Job, JR!
Post a Comment