---
Should it concern me that my 5-year old loves to wear black?
---
---
---
---
Head to toe seems to be the best.
---
Or maybe she just has a thing for monochormatic.
---
I think we will assume she has a very
I think we will assume she has a very
sophisticated sense of style...
at least until she dyes her hair and paints her fingernails black!

7 comments:
I wear lots of black too...probably not for the same reason. It's the color that hides all your flaws...er weight gain :|
Aren't you the one that BUYS the black clothes for her to where? Maybe we should see why you like to buy her black clothes. You probably think I'm "Idiotic, but it's rightiotic." (quote taken from Everyone Loves Raymond, Episode ???)
O.K. Maybe I should pay attention more to Brandon's spelling tests. That should be "wear" not "where".
Good point. I guess I had better go do some shopping.
you go Renae. I have to tell you that last pic she looks like Lauren!
I love black, too. And head for the black clothes on the racks in the department stores. Guess it might be hereditary??? But she looks adorable in whatever color she chooses to wear...
Grammie
Pretty in Red (black) ... how does that song go? Love Mikes comments.
Post a Comment