When Amanda came home from school and saw her cake, she said "Woah! That's AWESOME!" and for one full minute, I felt like super-mom.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
two boys, two girls, a dog, and a turtle...Welcome to our House of Fun!
6 comments:
Love the horse. Very cool! By my calculations you are a SuperMom a heck of a lot more minutes of the day than just one. You amaze me.
That looks AWESOME! Way to go Super Dee Duper Mom!!!
I am very impressed!
Fabulous! One year I had mini model horses on my cake (I think it is from me she gets her horse craze from). Anyway Sis Cole made the cake and decorated it like a field- she had these glops of frosting that were supposed to be rocks- they didn't look like rocks- they looked like droppings!
Still makes me laugh!
That is an awesome cake! And ditto from Renee from me- SuperMom doesn't hold a candle to you!
Robert's Birthday in May and Katelyn's in June. So you have a few weeks to figure out the best way to mail a cake. Thanks your the best.
Seriously, very impressive. If you have too much time on your hands, I have some errands you can run for me :)
Post a Comment