Sunday, March 2, 2008

girls night out...

Mike and his Dad took the boys to a train show in Ogden on Friday night (another thing you might not know about Mike...he loves trains!) So Amanda, Brittney and I had "Girls-Night-Out" at the Olive Garden. It was fun time full of fascinating conversation like who-chases-who at recess, and what other kids bring for lunch. I also had a full night of girly crafts planned, but when we got home the girls just wanted to put their jammies on and watch a movie...maybe another time...or maybe I can get someone else to do them with me...Kim, Jana, Kelly? You guys wanna go to dinner?

4 comments:

Renee (and Eric) said...

That's what I need. A girl's night out....errr...but wait there's only a house full of boys here! Help. Those two girls are so cute with those gorgeous green eyes! I love the picture of Amanda and her spaghetti.

Renee (and Eric) said...

By the way, thanks so much for blogging. It is so much fun learning new things about you.e

Robyn Carr said...

Way fun!
I went shopping with friends yesterday and as we looked for clothes for birthdays coming up we salivated over the little girl dresses- ours are all too big- and certain of mine are not too girly!
If I was there I'd do crafts and dinner with you- remember our fun Girls Nights Out in La Mesa?
Robyn

Kim said...

Um, YES! Always