Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the injured list

Brandon, when I said "Break-a-leg!" I didn't mean you should actually go out and hurt yourself!

I would be very suspicious that this fractured elbow was all a ruse to get out of the upcoming piano recital, except that Brandon may also be sitting out of a baseball tournament he REALLY wants to play. X-rays on Tuesday will tell us if the elbow has healed and then we will make a decision about baseball. But the piano recital is definitely out, so being on the injured list can't be all bad, right?

8 comments:

Laura said...

Brandon, I hope you heal fast!

Sharon said...

Get well soon!

SamBates said...

Brandon, what'd you do? oh well, hope you can play some ball soon. And remember 2 + 2 = Chicken

robertandsharon said...

How did this happen? at school, at play, etc. Hope you are soon on the mend and can get back to the baseball field.

Anonymous said...

That is no fun! I hope his elbow heals fast.

Joe and Julianne said...

That is the pits! Hope your elbow heals FAST!

Lisa said...

ouch! Hope you can play in your baseball tourney

Robyn Carr said...

Brandon- hope you heal soon so you are ready for baseball, swimming and all the fun of spring!
Auntie Robyn