I know, it's another picture of Darrell's birthday. But when I came across this picture, I couldn't help but notice that it is a great picture of my Dad. I think it really shows his personality because you can just see the joy in his face --celebrating his son. Also I think he looks kind of hip, and we don't say that nearly enough about him. Good job on dressing yourself, Dad!
There aren't words enough to express all that my dad means to me...I could never list all the great things about him. So, I think I will just say...
I'm glad I got to be your daughter.
Happy Birthday!
and I love you!


5 comments:
I like that Sharon is holding onto the ice cream like she is never going to give it up. I hope Share-Bear shared :)
dad is stylin in that picture. I love that cake Darrell had that year for his b-day. I think that is in the rental while our house was being built. I didn't realize we were there clear into October!
"Share-Bear" has been a treat and sweets horder her whole life!! I wonder if Matt has ever figured out where she hides all her candy.
Renae -
I did know about Chris. My little brother Adam was Joe Adams brother in law (married to sisters), so they were contacted when it happened and my sis in law called me right away. Very sad news, i can't quite wrap my mind around it yet. Andy and I are going to the viewing tonight, but will miss the funeral as we are leaving for the marathon in the morning. Good luck in the race, I hope to see you there.
Camie
Matt randomly finds my 7 different places that I hide my treats. I just sometime don't want to share...or I don't want him to know that it only lasted a couple of days...lol
Post a Comment