Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Julianne!!

Whenever I talk to my young women about being good sisters to their siblings, I use my sister, Julianne as an example. When we were growing up, she almost always let me come with her and her friends and she never even blinked an eye about sharing her clothes with me (this is a pretty significant issue to girls! --plus, look how cool her clothes were!) Often she would buy something new, with her own money, and I would wear it before she did! We like to tease her and call her bossy (and she is bossy) but I don't think I have ever written a talk, had an assignment to fulfill, or made very many decisions, big or little, without seeking her input.
Love you Julianne! Happy Birthday!
I'm so glad that I got to be your little sister!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Julianne!!!

SunValleyKid said...

That picture is Priceless...

Laura said...

Yes, Happy Birthday. Sorry I'm a few days late. Can I borrow that tie?

Joe and Julianne said...

That was one of my favorite outfits ..... I even knew how how to tie my own tie.