Brittney's turn finally came! Yesterday was her first day of Kindergarten. She walked to the bus stop all by herself because Brandon stayed home sick, Amanda had piano lessons, and apparently it is just too embarrassing to have your mom walk with you.
***
Just to make the day really memorable...
...she also had a tooth pulled! (That thing hanging out of her mouth is gauze.) It was a little scarey, but she was very brave. The dentist was very nice, and the tooth fairy came to visit last night, so all is well.

8 comments:
Brittney I hope you have a great day at school!!!!
What a memorable day for Brittney!She is much braver than Grammie was on her first day of school - I cried and cried for my mommy to stay with me. AND Aunt Cheryl was just like Grammie. You looked darling on your first day of school and I know you will be darling everyday...
Love,
Grammie
Yeah for school Brittney! Hope the tooth fairy left you a lot of $$$!
Another creepy comment by the Nathan guy (Inside Joke).
I did Katelyns hair today, "like Brittney's" (pigtails) Hope you had a good first day!
Having a tooth pulled doesn't sound like fun. I hope it didn't hurt too much! Good luck with the new school year!
Good Luck Brittney!
Tyler started K too - we love it! I can't believe you have all your kids in school!
Post a Comment