A gigantic Happy Birthday shout out to my germaphobic-sugar-loving-t.v.-addicted-sister! I'm so glad you are my sister and my friend! You have a way of always making me smile (seriously, have you read her blog?! Cracks me up.) Hope your day is a great one!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Where are you getting all these great pictures? Yes, Happy Birthday to Sharon :P
by the way ... is that me in those hot red striped PJs or did they get handed down to you by then? They were really hot looking!!!! Those were the days.
Thanks for the shout out :) I feel special that I have a post about me on your blog. I remember that shirt I am wearing AND those sexy pajamas behind me!
Happy Birthday Sharon. Your hair reminds me of Roy when Mom, Julianne and Renae would give us perms before the first day of school :)
Wow...I can't believe she's that old...and I about died realizing on her tag post that 10 years ago SHE was graduating...NOT US!
Good thing you have a blog...and soo glad you post!
I just want to say, does everyone remember that cool brown wallpaper in the background?!!
Post a Comment