Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Norm!


What a good lookin' kid! and a great brother too!
Happy Birthday, Norm!

4 comments:

Joe and Julianne said...

do you think he is wearing his red tennis shoes? Happy Birthday Norm!!! BTW -- When is your mom going to come and pick you up? :)

Mom said...

This really is a "Birthday Suit". (From Gma) Norm still looks just as sharp. Well, Julianne I did have to tell you Norm was here to stay and no he can't eat that piece of carrot that Grandma Burns put in the salad.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Norm and I am so lost on all the previous comments.

Renae said...

Sharon...after Mom and Dad brought brand new baby Norm home, Julianne wanted to know when his mom was going to come and get him. And Julianne wanted to feed him a piece of carrot. I wasn't there, obviously, but I remember bc I was watching from Heaven. Also, Norm used to sneak and wear these old, worn out, bright red tennis shoes to Church. I do remember that :)