Wellll, we actually had to do a little photo shop work on the photo. The original made us look like we were about to fall over, so we rotated it a bit. But Renae does look good, I agree.
AND I am thankful for your big, handsome boys, your beautiful little (getting bigger) girls and for both of you. Hope you had a happy and thankful weekend... Grammie
Why I Blog: - One more reason I am too busy to clean my house - Everyone else is doing it - Nothing I enjoy more than talking about my (not so) little ones
6 comments:
That picture Deanna took of you two is great. Your boys are getting big- and your girls just get cuter!
We are missing you!!!
Wellll, we actually had to do a little photo shop work on the photo. The original made us look like we were about to fall over, so we rotated it a bit. But Renae does look good, I agree.
Aren't you thankful for Ginger?
AND I am thankful for your big, handsome boys, your beautiful little (getting bigger) girls and for both of you. Hope you had a happy and thankful weekend...
Grammie
Great pics! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment