Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Feeding Time at the Zoo....

Me: Brittney, get your pajamas on and your teeth brushed, it's time for bed!!

Brittney: What about dinner??

Dang!! I knew I was forgetting something! Are we really sure that cookies don't count?

7 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you need a vacation and the kids need a grandma:)

robertandsharon said...

I always say, "Let them eat chocolate" even better than Marie Antoinette's cake quote...Too little time and too much to do. LOL

Joe and Julianne said...

WOW! Maybe you need to hire a new zoo keeper :)

Anonymous said...

Can we come to your house for dinner?

Kirsten and Cory said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing sooo hard. We can relate here at our zoo too!

E.F.G. said...

i rarely laugh out loud at anything on the internet. but this was a good one! most people just forget where they put their keys:)

Robyn Carr said...

cookies count in my book . . .