Just when I thought I didn't
have anything to blog about...
Brandon, next time you make macaroni and cheese
in the microwave,
don't forget to add water.
I guess Easy Mac isn't easy for everyone.
two boys, two girls, a dog, and a turtle...Welcome to our House of Fun!
7 comments:
Yuck!! I thought that was a picture of black worms!! LOL Guess Brandon needs a little more practice in the area of cooking...When you have children, you never run out of things to blog about!!
nice ... how is the microwave? Where are those cooking classes in school when you really need one. Isn't there a cooking merit badge?
Brandon should watch the Brian Regan bit on making a poptart :)
LOL, that's what Robert wants for dinner.
haha...another reason why Kolter and Brandon are friends. Let me guess...in too much of a hurry to add water?!
I am with Grammie- I thought it was another picture of worms (or the fried green beans JR showed us?). Don't think I will look at easy mac the same way again . . .
LOL. Nice!
Post a Comment