HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENAE
I am ashamed to say that we tried something new this year at our house - we had a birthday cake for Renae! Yes, it's sad, but I have never made or even purchased a cake for Renae. Usually, I leave that task to Mom Gardner or maybe just a night on the town. So this year I made a cake on Sunday night. (Of course, I did this the manly way, with the Sunday Night Football game on in the background.)
We appreciate all that Renae does for our family. She is very talented, from cooking to crafts to home repairs (not anyone can stop a leaky faucet with scotch tape.) And despite what you may have heard from a certain counselor in the General Young Women's presidency, Renae's rolls are the best, lightest, airy rolls - they are authentic! I would dare say that they rival even Grandma Chambers rolls. Renae has even taken up the Chambers family trade of concrete finishing and made some stepping stones for our yard.
Renae has many titles in our home - rocket scientist, baseball pitcher, piano teacher, cook, photographer, gardener, painter, and dog groomer to name a few. In her spare time, she's also known to run a little. I think the title she likes best is simply "Mom".
I love you sweetness. Have a happy ??th birthday.



10 comments:
Happy Birthday Renae! Hope you have a great Day!
Those are some awesome pictures! I especially like my hair-do in the one (I think I was being a good witch for Halloween.) By the way it was packaging tape I used to fix the faucet. And it worked pretty good too, but I was really glad when you came home and fixed it for real. Thanks for not remembering how old I am. Love you sweetie :)
Hope you have an awesome birthday tomorrow, Renae. You are a spectatular mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend with so many talents and we all love you so much.
Mom and Dad Chambers
Hope you have a great b-day. UMMMM I think Mike needs to post a picture of the bday cake.
I agree...we want to see the cake!
Happy Birthday Wenae, Er-nae, Renae!
I have seen a lot of hot pictures of you all over the Internet today. Happy ???th birthday. (Same # as me.)
Happy Birthday from Atlanta! Hope it was a fun one. Maybe Mike can share that cake idea with Eric...
Man! I am glad that you and your sisters don't have any old pictures of me to post on my birthday. You guys are brutal. It is fun to see how we all dressed and looked back then. I am sure our kids will look back at their pictures some day and they will still be in style because we are WAY different than our parents. I guess i am dreaming!
Happy Happy late birthday!! I did think of you that day!
love ya
Robyn
Post a Comment