Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So you think you can dance?

Amanda and Brittney
all dolled up and ready for the dance recital
I confess, I'm one of those people who think their kids are the cutest, smartest, best at everything, but these are the cutest little dancers!

6 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

OK that is an adorable picture! And they aren't mine but they are my girls!!
Dsnce lessons . . .$100 a month
Costumes and nails . . . $200
A picture like that . . .priceless!
I hope it all went well! (I miss those days with Lauren- Hope would never take dance!)

Lisa said...

We love dance. Your girls are cute!

Laura said...

CUTE! They are adorable!

Renee (and Eric) said...

Very sweet and cute. This is not something I know much about. Hair, nails, costumes...thanks for sharing especially with those of us surrounded by BOYS!

Joe and Julianne said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!